Applying the concept of Images libraries (vector and bitmaps )

capellan capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 20:24:13 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Recently, i have been advising some fellow teachers about
using revMedia to create educational content.

One of the most frequent request that i found, is the
possibility of reusing images (vector and bitmaps) across
different stacks and reusing the same images in the one
stack with variations in size, ink effects, inside groups, etc,
without including the same images several times, to achieve
the desired effect.

Notice that Graphics software, like Adobe Ilustrator, Flash
and Xara have implemented this concept:
http://www.jnack.com/adobe/flash/symbols.html

How could we implement this concept with our stacks,
so there is not need to import the same bitmaps or
vector graphics to apply different effects or dimensions
in different cards?

Thanks in advance!

al