Using a player instead of an image

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Oct 8 19:54:37 EDT 2009

Hi Sarah,

Formattedheight and -width don't work correctly if the player is
hidden or if a stack is being opened and the players is being loaded
before the stack window is visible.

There are problems with visual effects.

There are lots of problems with putting objects over player objects.

MouseClicks may not work.

Usually, if you try to solve one of these problems, another problem
arises.

I hate your idea. I need a bucket now.

--
Best regards,