Watch Session I of Professional Application Development With Revolution

Beat Cornaz B.Cornaz at gmx.net
Thu Oct 8 03:23:47 EDT 2009

Trevor wrote:

 >A recording of the RunRev sponsored session of Professional
 >Application Development with Revolution has now been posted on our
 >website. The recording and other materials are available at the
 >following url:

 ><http://www.bluemangolearning.com/revolution/software/revproappdev/
watch-session-i-organizing-for-success/

I have followed the whole 4 session course and found it extremely
useful. Lots of problems I had been struggling with have become clear
to me and my apps have a much more solid foundation now. All of the
subjects which involve the code that 'surrounds' my own specific code
have been covered in my view and by using the free 'GLX Application
Framework' I have the foundation that I need for my apps. Trevor
explains really well and there is plenty of room to ask questions,
also afterwards by mail.
For me it was worth every dollar. I can highly recommend the course.

best,
Beat Cornaz