Parsing images out of .ico files

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Wed Oct 7 06:54:24 EDT 2009

On Wed Oct 7, 2009, Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com wrote:

> > You must have been looking in the MC IDE, right? The Rev one is
> > protected.
> >

> Now you're showing your age. The Rev one hasn't been protected since
> the security was put back into the engine where it belongs. Take a look.
>
> Cheers
>
> Monte

Monte,

I just - two minutes ago - mentioned you name and successful efforts on
the Metacard list (subject "Standalone Builder").-

What is unprotected - in version 4.0-dp4 - is stack
"RevStandaloneSettings" - maybe the icon question is solved there?

Substack "revSavedAsStandalone" is still protected, which has hindered
resolving some problems with standalone building since a number of
years, apparently and especially the processes of removing "development
properties". Building time for standalones can rise to several hours in
the case of stacks with a larger number of controls. See also my two
recent contributions to thread "Practical limits on object counts".

Best regards,

Wilhelm Sanke