Revolution on 64 Bit Windows

RevList RevList at CreaTECHSol.com
Sun Oct 4 14:43:50 EDT 2009

"Bill Marriott" <wjm at wjm.org> on October 4, 2009 at 11:39 AM -0700 wrote:
>Stewart,
>
>Rev and its standalones have worked just fine on my 64-bit versions of
>Vista
>and Windows 7. Haven't tried Windows Server 2008, but I'm sure that would
>work too.
For some reason, I can't get Rev to launch under 64 bit Vista, but I can
get a compiled standalone to work just fine.
When I launch Rev, I get
"Revolution engine for Win32 has stopped working"  and it never launches.

Stewart

individual to whom they are addressed and it may contain information that
is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by
mistake, please notify us immediately.