Telnet Shell Help

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Sat Oct 3 23:47:44 EDT 2009

Maybe it wouldn't be as hard if you opened telnet with "open process for
update" and interacted with it that way. Then the socket-handling
business would be done by the OS. Recently Josh Mellicker showed me how
to do that with 'curl' using 'open process for read' and it made it
super easy.

Phil Davis