Scenario

George C Brackett gbrackett at luceatlux.com
Sat Oct 3 11:07:44 EDT 2009

One way to do this is to make your stack a standalone client
application which you distribute to your co-workers. If the standalone
connects to any of the standard databases -- MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
-- the database will handle the multiple connections for you so that
nobody overwrites someone else's data.  To communicate with the
database you might use Trevor Devore's new SQL Yoga library ($ from
RevSelect) or his earlier free libDatabase (http://www.bluemangolearning.com/revolution/software/libraries/libdatabase/
).  The client application could also use the database connection to
retrieve and display the current data.

George