OT: Rio 2016

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Oct 2 13:31:46 EDT 2009

hummmm.... handicaping the european athletes.... interesting thought... on
the other hand, Brazilian athletes are often handicaped on the cold
environments and that never stopped us, we even have a sled team and we have
no snow, so I think the world will be fine. I think they will held it during
a mild time, been sometime since I last felt 40+ temperature...