Q: Can I use only a part of an Image File and do stuff with it ?

Jim Lambert jiml at netrin.com
Fri Oct 2 13:31:57 EDT 2009

Phil, you actually understood better than I!
 From corresponding off list with Rolf he did want to chop the image
into smaller pieces, so your code is great for that.
And my example, although off the mark, is good for folks who want to
address just certain parts of am image.

That's the beauty of a great list like this. Interesting questions,
suggestions, & examples.

Jiml