OT: Rio 2016

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Oct 2 13:22:12 EDT 2009

Our winter will not go below 20 celsius, it is never too cold in Rio.
I am all about RunRev Coding Games.... I could organize that, there is a
wonderful conference hotel near my place, 5 minutes from the beach of
camboinhas, one of the best in my city.

for those wanting to see one of our bid videos, checkout the HD version of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z00jjc-WtZI

the song is "cidade maravilhosa" (wonderful city) one of the famous songs
about rio, the chorus part goes like wonderful city, with a thousand
enchantments, wonderful city, the heart of my Brasil.

Yay! I should open a hostel, we will have the Soccer World Cup here in 2014
and the Olympic Games on 2016, good time to invest in something....