problems with disinstalling REV

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Oct 1 15:01:03 EDT 2009

barryb at libero.it wrote:

> Wait for it....there is NO 'Next' button
> only a 'Quit'! This, of course, I will notify to QAC but has anybody an idea of
> how I can proceed in the meantime?

For the record, to uninstall Revolution manually, move these folders to
the recycle bin (or the trash, on Mac):

XP:

The Revolution program folder in Program Files.
The My Revolution Studio folder in My Documents.
The "Runtime Revolution" folder in Documents and Settings\<your user
name>\Application Data folder.
The "._Revolution_" folder in Documents and Settings\<your user
name>\Local Settings\Application Data

Vista:

The Revolution program folder in Program Files.
The My Revolution Studio folder in Documents.
The "Runtime Revolution" folder in Documents and Settings\<your user
name>\AppData\Roaming folder.
The "._Revolution_" folder in Documents and Settings\<your user
name>\AppData\Local

Mac OS X:

The Revolution program folder in Applications.
The My Revolution folder in Documents.
The Runtime Revolution preferences folder in
~/Library/Preferences/Runtime Revolution

There was a ._Revolution folder on OS X as well but I can no longer find it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com