QT on Win: possible deal-breaker, need alternative

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Nov 30 20:07:04 EST 2009

Troy - thanks for the info. It's for a non-commercial app (for use by
medical students during clinical placements) so I think I'm OK and if I had
to purchase a license then I'm fairly confident that all video files would
be sourced from a single domain. Anyway, it looks like I now have two
options. Thanks.

Terry...