Stand alone builds and data grids

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Nov 30 19:57:58 EST 2009

Hi Alex - I usually just add a 'dummy' datagrid to the stub application
(splash) stack and either place it offscreen or hide it. This automatically
adds the 'data grid templates xxxx' substack to your stub application so
that when you build it any other stacks you call up will have access to the
necessary datagrid routines. No need to 'start using' anything in my
experience. If this doesn' work then it might be worth deleting any existing
datagrids and datagrid substacks from you stub app and trying again.

Terry...