Unknown error

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Nov 30 13:06:05 EST 2009

Dan Friedman wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> I have a standalone that opens stacks that are posted on a website.  Most of the time it works great!  But, sometimes I get an error like this:
>
> error 624,664,1
> 490,662,1
> 253,661,1
>
> Anyone have a clue as to what this means?

The first number is the error, the second is the line it occurs in, and
the third is the column (which is sort of like the character offset in
the line.)

Error 624- wait: aborted
Error 490- repeat: error in statement
Error 253- if-then: error in statement

The list of error codes can be obtained by running this in the message box:

get the cErrorsList of card 1 of stack "revErrorDisplay"

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com