Question: Data Grid and images

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Nov 30 09:49:02 EST 2009

On Nov 29, 2009, at 2:15 AM, Rolf Kocherhans wrote:

> I have two question about Data Grid and the use of images.
>
> a. can i somehow use "set the imageSource of char 1 of line 1 ..."
> with a Data Grid Table or Form ?

No. The Data Grid is not text based but object based. The equivalent
of the above would be to create a button and set the icon property of
the button to the id of the image you want to display in the button.

> b. If I have to use Data Grid Form, how do I change the script in
> the tutorial "Creating a List of People" so that
> it does not use a Filenames to an external folder but id from
> internal images in the stack ?

Just swap out the image control for a button control and use the
technique mentioned above.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems