Interesting blog post - comments anyone?

Petrides, M.D. Marian mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 29 22:37:08 EST 2009

Am I to interpret that statement as meaning the user comments that
were posted in response to the blog entry somehow lack integrity,
simply because Heather brought the original post to our attention? If
that IS what you are saying, then I take offense at such an
intimation. Nobody told me what to write, nor could they have. I
suspect the same is true of the other folks who posted replies to the
blog

If I am misinterpreting what you said, then I'm sorry.