Interesting blog post - comments anyone?

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Sun Nov 29 22:19:21 EST 2009

Yes, such a debate is natural and unavoidable and healthy (even when it gets nasty).  Has nothing to do with the intent of my original post.  I am simply and obviously questioning the integrity of the original intent of the original post in this thread (coming as it did from a paid employee charged with customer relations no less).  But mostly my comments are general and concern the slow but steady disregard of integrity as a general concept and contract of social behavior.  Which is, by the way, not in any way related to the far more common (and morally repugnant) stand-in... loyalty.  Loyalty is just a cleaned up word that stands for fear of social reprisal.  As example: witness the very personal witch hunt that followed my first post.  Luckily, I am (almost) immune.  Ultimately, it is truth that matters.  We should be big enough to engage in the larger more meaningful debates that go beyond ego and tribalism.  Courage.