Interesting blog post - comments anyone?

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Sun Nov 29 20:01:57 EST 2009

There is no way I would ever post a request for comments before offering my own, and backing them up with why I fell the way I do. Hidden rhetoric is the great attractor comes from the anonymity of the web. People have used this method throughout time, but familiarity really gets in the way of BS.  A restriction absent on the web.  People play the web like a graft of chess and lord of the flies.  And curses to anyone who points aghast behind the curtains. Send in the dogs. Who are the stake holders?  I wonder.