Interesting blog post - comments anyone?

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Sun Nov 29 12:29:58 EST 2009

Personally, I felt no compulsion to defend Rev because they let us know
there was a debate going on at slash dot. Neither was I offended by
that. When I'm getting ready to make a purchase (software or otherwise)
I very much want to read what real world users are saying about it (as
opposed to paid PR) - what's so bad about that? And I will also say that
there is much more of a community here than I've experienced in
connection with any other software product. In this light, I did not
find RunRev's "enlistment" out of line in the least.

Marty Knapp