preferences display

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 06:05:40 EST 2009

On 11/29/09 12:47 PM, Jacques Hausser wrote:
> Hello everybody
>
> I opened the preferences in the ID (what's very rare) and discovered that some buttons are badly sized or placed,overlapping text and so on. Doesn't look very professional.
> Has somebody else observed such things, or it's only my computer ? (Mac OS 10.6.2, Rev 4.0.0)
>
> Jacques

If, by ID preferences, you mean the basic RunRev preferences (under
'Revolution' on the Mac menubar)
then I can tell you that, with RevStudio 4:

On a G4 Mac 10.5.8 there are no problems,

On a Pentium 4, Ubuntu 8.04.3 (Preferences under 'Edit' on menubar)
there are no problems,

On a Pentium 3, Windows XP (Preferences under 'Edit' on menubar) there
are no problems.

So, it could be your computer, or it could be the Mac Intel build.