Revolution is on Slashdot...

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sat Nov 28 13:44:26 EST 2009

> I wish to believe all that brutal publicity on /. is for
> good, although I doubt if slashdotters are the right target
> audience for rev or any other revolutionizing IT innovation,
> anyway :-)

This sort of thing can get some good attention. I think slashdot would be an
appropriate venue - if it had a really professional bent to it in terms of
developers. I stopped reading when I noticed that what gets posted as an
original message is almost completely arbitrary.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software