[Ticket#2009112510001138] Re: Technical support query: revLibURL Error

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Sat Nov 28 12:58:26 EST 2009

Dave,

Jacque suggested that I contact you directly for assistance.  Many of my users are reporting a error in my standalone.  See this post for details:

	http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2009-November/131050.html

Jacque suggested that it's caused by the user stopping the script by typing command-period and that I simply set the allowInterrupts to false to prevent this.  Given the number of reports that I have gotten, while it possible, it's unlikely that ALL of them are manually halting the script.  And, if they are halting the script, it's because something is taking to long.

So, my question is what EXACTLY is going on during this wait?  Is it waiting for a response while attempting to connect?  Is it waiting for a response after writing data?

Thank you!

Dan Friedman
CEO, ClearVision Technologies, Inc.
Voice: 909/484-2052