Printing rubbish

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Sat Nov 28 12:29:25 EST 2009

Richmond,

if I put this into a button
on mouseUp
   revprintfield ("Field" && 1)
end mouseUp
it starts a little dialog that looks unfamiliar but if I OK it then I get
the usual printer dialog. If I then choose preview as output I get a PDF in
preview. And I can save to a pdf-file in the usual manner.
Mind you field 1 is a scrolling field with about 1 page worth of text of
which only the 5 first lines are visible on the card. Everything is in the
pdf. This is on MacOSX 10.5.8, Rev 4.0.0
regards
Bernd