Interesting turn of events

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sat Nov 28 01:17:36 EST 2009

Well, Jaqi,

I've got egg on my face once again. Turns out that with all of the various things I have going on these days, that I must have inadvertently, trashed my final stack - the one that had all my most recent changes - the keydown events. Not finding the handlers I expected to find, I started searching the copious backups I had made and found they all lacked the final tweeks. Once rewritten, everything works fine and still opens and works under 3.5 too. It was the corresponding upgrade to 4.0 that made me suspect that it was the culprit. I'll blame it on my eyesight one more time. I REALLY have to be careful about what I trash these days, since I don't have the Finder Fonts pumped up as large as everything else with which I work.

My apologies,

Joe Wilkins