revIgniter - setting the base url

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Fri Nov 27 10:54:00 EST 2009

Bravo and Thanks to share your incredibly clear and usefull AJAX/MVC
framwork Ralf.

Coul'nt get my eyes out of it for most of last night ;-)

We, yet, just need to get the server-side engine out to become able to
run real cool apps out of our on-rev accounts...

About what Nicolas asked about, it seems that the trouble could have
to do with the on-rev standard setup of the .htaccess config, is'nt ?

Kind Regards,

Pierre

--
Pierre Sahores