SOAP

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Thu Nov 26 08:12:16 EST 2009

David,

Hello, and thanks for posting this answer to your own question. :-)

I uploaded both files as required to my on-rev account at the root
public level. I tried the Demo's in the rev file and get an error on
the first and last Demo but not on the second one. The "Hello" example
works where the others give an error......

Any ideas...

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html