4d - Write

Malte Pfaff-Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Wed Nov 25 15:47:07 EST 2009

Hi Mikey,

thanks for your reply. Good to have a 4d Guru around. :-) I have no
doubt that 4d is a good tool, however as with any tool it depends to a
huge degree on the person using it to create Software for other
people. Sometimes the solutions generated in any tool may not reflect
the reality of the person that should use the final product. I am
currently fighting such a case where I am forced to replace at least
parts of a 4d system and thus have to convert some hundret of 4d write
documents. So I am hoping that some kind of batch converter
application exists that may export to any kind of open format that
could be parsed by me for further processing.

All the best,

Malte