Fonts and Ubuntu

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Nov 24 13:50:33 EST 2009

Hi,

Yes, this is a problem and I would appreciate a fail-safe solution.

On a slightly different note, I am looking for information about
correctly installing an application on Ubuntu, including adding the
programme to the correct category in the applications menu, putting my
custom icon on the executable, and installation of fonts. Any ideas?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Download Strõm Flow Chart Software
http://flowproject.economy-x-talk.com

Op 24 nov 2009, om 19:46 heeft Richmond Mathewson het volgende
geschreven: