[ANN] tText and tRev Birthday blow-out

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Tue Nov 24 10:35:29 EST 2009

Robert,

Sarah is right on the money, as usual. You can do a WHOLE LOT with
what we have in the plugin that gets created when you add a plugin.

After launching tText:
1. Open the plugin mgr (cmd+m).
2. Click the Add button (after selecting the radio that indicates
Separator, New or Existing).
3. Click the Open in Rev button to start working on it.
4. You'll be in Rev looking at your new plugin.
5. Click on the Edit button to start coding.

To get Rev to open from tText,  you WILL need to have tText at the
same directory level as the version of Rev you want to use.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

The latest Rev Editor Video:
http://reveditor.com/feature-friday-part-2-ttext-a-super-text-edit