Hot Tracking a text line in a field

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Nov 23 04:22:48 EST 2009

Hi Mark,

In the old RevOnline (Rev 3.0 and earlier) I have a sample stack
called Reading Guide, which does what you want. My user name is Mark.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Download Strõm Flow Chart Software
http://flowproject.economy-x-talk.com

Op 23 nov 2009, om 04:11 heeft Mark Stuart het volgende geschreven: