increasing dpi in export snapshot

Terry Vogelaar tvogelaar at de-mare.nl
Mon Nov 23 00:59:17 EST 2009

Hi Durgesh,

Try not to forget that every snapshot is just taking (part of) the bitmap image displayed on screen. Thus, it IS a low resolution image and there is no way to really change this.

You might consider these workarounds:
You might bring up the print dialog and print to a postscript or PDF file. Or you might just enlarge what you see on screen before you take a snapshot. So just double the size of everything. When you print or import the image in another program, you just reduce the size to 50%. Your screen resolution is either 72 or 96 pixels per inch. With 50% reduction, you have 144 or 192 ppi.

Terry

Op 22 nov 2009, om 19:00 heeft use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com het volgende geschreven: