DataGrid Sorting

RevList RevList at CreaTECHSol.com
Sun Nov 22 10:24:05 EST 2009

In my datagrid, I load in a column from a SQLite database that is the
number of seconds that a person has been logged in to a particular server.
 I have a function that converts the data into days, hrs, mins, seconds
and populates another column in the datagrid at fill time.  This works
perfectly.

I have have hidden the original column in the datagrid and have modified
the SortDataGridColumn so that when one clicks on the modified column it
either sorts or reverse sorts the datagrid based on the actual, hidden
numeric "seconds" column.  This too works fine, except, I am not getting
any visible clues on my converted column header to indicate that the
column has been sorted.  No up/down arrows and no shading.

My code tracks which column was really sorted and what the sort order is
(ASC or DESC).  Is there any way I can replicate the Column shading and
sort order arrow on this converted column to match what would be the case
if I were clicking on the hidden column?

Stewart

individual to whom they are addressed and it may contain information that
is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by
mistake, please notify us immediately.