Looking for a defined path to learn Rev (for new users)

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Fri Nov 20 10:31:16 EST 2009

In my experience getting teachers over 30 to understand even basic computer functions is difficult.  Getting any but a small fraction of teachers to want to learn to program is more like leading a horse to the edge of the Grand Canyon than leading it to water.  :)  This includes the most tech-savvy educators; even tech trainers.

Mark