$ProgramFiles error

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Thu Nov 19 21:16:39 EST 2009

Definitely wasn't built with the latest version, good point.  I did
see a brief discussion in the archives about a problem with that
specific global variable that others were having awhile back.  Must
be something in the backend of the Rev code or stacks.  But didn't
see a solution.  Maybe the solution is as simple as upgrading my Rev.
I've got their multiyear license, I just tend to delay upgrading.

Can't believe I didn't think of that first!  Thank you!

Shari

--
   Critters, humor, patriots and sports t-shirts
   http://www.villagetshirts.com