Looking for a defined path to learn Rev (for new users)

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Thu Nov 19 19:35:43 EST 2009

Hi Judy,

Your points are all well taken and true - for kids. But if you read
Alejandro's original post, you will see that he is designing a course
outline for his fellow teachers who already program in more traditional
language(s), which one or ones I don't know, and he is wanting to "convert"
them over to rev. This is the issue I was addressing and why I talked about
the importance of addressing the paradigm shift first.

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jim Bufalini