SOAP

David Beck david_beck at rotundasoftware.com
Wed Nov 18 19:04:02 EST 2009

Hello all,

Can anybody help me by explaining the best way to call SOAP functions
from a rev stack? Searching the archive I see that Mark Wieder developed
a libSOAP stack at some point, but I can not find it in RevOnline. Maybe
I am missing a supported Rev library? (The amount of data that is
involved in the particular project I am working on is large, so ideally
I would like to download the response to a file, but the first step is
determining the best way to call SOAP functions to begin with.)

Thanks,

David Beck