Growing Script Editor Fix?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Nov 18 18:37:58 EST 2009

Recently, Jacque Landman Gay wrote:

>> Does anybody know how to kill the ever-increasing script editor height bug?
>> This is driving me insane.
>
> I've never heard of anything like that. What exactly happens? Do you
> have any backscripts running that change a stack size?

On OS X, every time the script editor is opened, a script edited, and script
editor closed, its height increases by about 23 or 24 pixels.  Eventually,
the top of the window falls underneath the main Mac menubar, and I have to
carefully click to drag the window down and resize it.

I don't believe I am running anything that changes window sizes but will try
disabling plugins.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director