Getting url

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Wed Nov 18 02:05:56 EST 2009

Google is detecting the "browser" you're using and formatting the results
differently.

The default User Agent String for Rev is something like "Revolution(Win32)."
Use the httpHeaders command to set one that resembles your desired browser.
e.g.:

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1)

The resulting HTML code should then match.

"James Hurley" <jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net> wrote
in message news:097C4FD2-75DA-40C9-AB0A-CDFC8E1682FC at sbcglobal.net...