arabic script

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Nov 17 16:50:52 EST 2009

Hi Monte,

As a very simple example, create two buttons and a field. Set the
script of btn 2 to the following:

on mouseUp
      set the textFont of btn 1 to "Arabic,unicode"
      set the textFont of fld 1 to "Arabic,unicode"
      set the label of btn 1 to the unicodetext of fld 1
end mouseUp

Press button 2, paste Arabic text into fld 1, press button 2 again. A
little bit of experimenting may be required.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Download Strõm Flow Chart Software
http://flowproject.economy-x-talk.com

Op 17 nov 2009, om 22:43 heeft Monte Goulding het volgende geschreven: