"How to do this in a Revlet?" thread Part 3

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 16:13:28 EST 2009

Magnifico! :-D

Magnifico reads almost like Magnify :-))

Scott, this effect runs really smooth in my faster computer
and a bit choppy in the slower one. (Could it be a factor of
the dimensions of the Full Size image?)

Full image size is double size of small image. (1024x768 vs 512x384)
When I reduced the small image in your stack to
341x256 (one third of full image size) noticed that some parts of the
small image are not scalable anymore. (For example, the right wing turbine.)

How could we adapt this script to use with images 3 times or more
the size of the small image?

Thanks a lot for your time and always sharp skills!

Alejandro