Software Assurance Explained

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Tue Nov 17 12:57:24 EST 2009

Thanks for the detailed email Bill.

Maybe you'll be addressing the web site issues that others have talked
about in another email, but I'll send this anyway.

I also found the RunRev website a bit more complicated than it might
need to be, but I also find tying my shoes a bit complex.

There's a great book named "Don't Make me Think" in which the author
suggests having a few people sit down and use your software or web
site. You sit there and watch/listen as they attempt to find things.
Quite a revealing experience. Then you streamline things a bit, fix 'em.

Clear, direct, few steps (one is ideal) routes to plunking down a
credit card means more revenue. That is a good thing, especially for
us who also use Rev to make a living.

Maybe you already do such testing with the web site... maybe not.

sims