On-Rev and PostgreSQL

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sun Nov 15 20:38:28 EST 2009

Hi Pierre,

I'm glad that MySQL is working out well for you.

I'm not a fan of MySQL because the PostgreSQL
license is much better.

Since the people at Revolution say that PostgreSQL
should work fine on their On-Rev server I think that
perhaps they should be held accountable for their
advertising of said capabilities.

So the question still remains: "Has anyone out there
been able read and write to a PostgreSQL database
on an On-Rev server using a revlet?"

Thank you for your reply Pierre!

Rick