Stack magnification?

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sun Nov 15 18:08:08 EST 2009

I've read the request now. The original logged request was to do with increasing the size of all of the interface, in the way that you might do with a Flash swf. Then someone added a comment about being able to magnify into the layout for more accurate placement. Others agreed with that too. Now we're talking about a window zoom feature, which would normally mean that some things are off screen, and would need to be scrolled to.

Perhaps a couple more feature requests should go in, rather than add on the to resizable Flash like one?