Wake up Revolution

Inselfan baleareninsel at gmx.net
Sun Nov 15 08:13:23 EST 2009

Holá Richmond,

Well, running same Stacks with RR-2.9 is OK so far.
I don't think, that my PC's are infected. Not with a Virus or something
else.
It is only RR 4.0 which blocks. On all Computers, but thanks for trying to
help.

I would love to tell the World, that RunRev 4.0 is the best ever and that
everything works as expected, but I think, it's a long way there...

kind regards

Horst

Dear Inselfan,
  I cannot help noticing you are using Windows;

Maybe the problem does not lie with RunRev 4, but
maybe there is a background process (possibly
some sort of virus) that is triggered when you
launch RunRev, that is hogging the memory.