Wake up Revolution

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 18:27:10 EST 2009

> But then,after starting an application, the problems also started. The speed
> is away from all reallity. (orking on Windows) A ^T blocks the computer for
> mor than 2 (!!!) minutes and the CPU-usage goes to 100%. Jumping from one to
> another CD leaves time for boiling water for a tea with a CPU usage of again
> 100%. I stopped further tests.

Hi Horst,

I am a Mac user but even so, I haven't heard of any such slowness
problems. I find Rev 4 to be faster than ever before.
Is this with an existing stack or are you testing with a new stack?
If an existing stack, does it run perfectly in earlier version of Rev?
Try locking messages before going to a new card - if that fixes the
problem, then there is a script that is causing the delay.

This seems to be a very unusual case, so I am sure we can solve it if
you supply more detail.

Cheers,
Sarah