printing with revlet

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 17:52:18 EST 2009

Sarah,

You wrote:

> I tested printing a page with a revlet and it worked fine.
> Mac OS X 10.6.2, Safari 4.0.3

By "printing... with a revlet", I am not sure whether you meant  the
revlet issued the print command or the browser did.

If your browser issued the print command, then on my Firefox 3.5.5 +
WinXP the revlet window is blank on a printout.

And if your revlet issued the print command, is there a special
commands or method for printing out on revlets? I tested with a revlet
using the "print card" command, and no result at all even though it
had printed fine as a stack/standalone.

Thank you.

--
Nicolas Cueto