"set cursor to busy" not working in revweb?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Nov 14 14:31:49 EST 2009

Richard,

it only takes a few seconds for you to post it at the bug report site if you
want those who will fix the problem to see your entry.  Emails are a lousy
bug fixing support tool, hard to collect, distribute and file.   Please
don't *bug* the CEO on support matters.... He's working on the 'next big
thing'.
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev