How to rotate a graphic

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 14 13:37:36 EST 2009

Cool - but that's using an external ;-)

Another Java2D trick I've seen a few times is painting a reflection of an entire scene, including a running quicktime movie, below the scene. So it looks like you're watching something on tv, and see it bouncing off the table that's sitting in front of the tv.
A very nice effect which I don't see us replicating any time soon - but hey, I use rev for database stuff, so I wouldn't know where to begin...

Jan Schenkel
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====