How to rotate a graphic

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 14 11:45:18 EST 2009

Hi Claus,

Take a look at the 'fillGradient' property in the Dictionary. It is an array of different properties of the gradient which fills your graphic.
Of particular interest are the 'from', 'to and 'via' sub-properties, as these designate where the gradient starts and ends, and at what angle.

You can also rotate the gradient interactively using the round selection points that show up when you switch to the Gradient panel in the Inspector palette.

HTH,

Jan Schenkel
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====