Revlets in google chrome and or layout problems...

David Coker davidocoker at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 10:28:57 EST 2009

Hello folks,
Has anyone tried (or had any luck) running a revlet in the Google Chrome browser?
I have a couple of stacks that I've been doing some testing with which are functional in IE, Firefox and Safari... neither will work with the Google Chrome browser.

Also, has anyone experienced any type of control alignment oddities in the way Revlet's are rendered from one browser to another?

Just trying to see whether I should submit something RunRev of if it's just on my end....

Regards,
David C.